Saturday, October 25, 2008

Our Time Out for Women Weekend










Hi everyone! Well here are some of the pictures from our weekend together in Portland. We had so much fun. There were 12 of us all together. Corrine flew in from Denver, Diane from Twin Falls, my mom and sisters and kids came from Pocatello and Soda Springs Marie and I came from Eugene and Kelly from Dallas, Elaine, my Aunt Margo, my cousins Wendy and Cindy all from Portland. It was great to spend some time together. It was a little hectic trying to make sure my family got to spend some time with everyone. I cried happy tears when I saw my mom and sisters standing there waiting to get picked up at the airport and I cried when I left them there but I was soon laughing because I saw the look on all their faces when the guy weighed their suitcases. Heidi and Hayley's suitcases were over 50lbs. Thank goodness for Mom's suitcase only weighing in at 35lbs. They redisturbuted and then they were good to go. Thanks all of you for coming and making it a time to remember. I was so excited to have them all come to visit but so sad to see them go.

No comments: