Thursday, January 29, 2009

Christmas 2008

Christmas this year was so much fun. Here are just some of the fun things we got to enjoy as a family. We made gingerbread houses...... we had breakfast with Santa....we took a trip on the Polar Express.... we traveled to Idaho in horrible weather making our trip 6 hours longer than it was supposed to be....we surprised Grandma Cindy by arriving at her door for Christmas...had Christmas Eve dinner with Grandpa and Grandma Stoor and Uncle Brad and his family, spent Christmas with my parents, Garrett, Heidi, Joel, Jacelyn, Brenden, Hayley, Mitch, and Boston....played mad gab with Mitch (the highlight of my Christmas).... almost froze to death in Idaho (I've become such a wimp!)... Went to the after Christmas Ozburn party....we were able to see our friends the Smarts and Herberts...had a rockin New Year's Eve party at Mitch and Hayley's......Because we did so much I decided to just make a slide show of it all. Enjoy

6 comments:

bell family said...

Love your blog background you must have good taste. I love your pictures and your kids are just dang cute. I miss them. We are moving today so I guess it's one day closer to Oregon> Corrine

The Ozburn's said...

I really enjoyed your slide show!!

Team Tingey said...

Hey Heather, I was just looking at Kristin's blog and noticed you have one. Hope you don't mind me blog stalking you. I was hoping to get to see you over Christmas but I got really sick. I love having Heidi in our ward she is so much fun. I am pretty sure Ammon has a huge crush on Jacelyn. He always talks about her. Today he had to miss church cause he was sick and when I got home he asked me if she wondered where he was. It is pretty funny. Well I hope everything is going good for you and your family. Your kids are so dang cute...

Jen B said...

I love your slide show! You and Pat haven't aged at all! you look exactly the same! It's fun to keep up with you on your blog!

Anonymous said...

Great slide show, Heather.

Hollie said...

Heather we miss you guys and I miss your blog posts. Hopefully everything is going well for you. Wish we lived closer. I truly miss your friendship!!