Thursday, November 20, 2008

DuCk FoOtBall


We bought season tickets with Steve and Kelly this year and it has been a lot of fun. I'm going to be a little sad when there's no Saturday games to look forward to. They were great date nights!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute picture, Heather :) Your hair is so long now! It's pretty :) wanna have a contest to see who's hair gets to be butt-length first?!!??..... haha I was just kidding... but mine is really long like yours right now.

Hollie said...

Elaina is so so cute. I wish Gavin would go on the potty. I might have to get some tips. Looks like you guys had a blast going to all the baseball games. Good for you!

Anonymous said...

You have a blog! I'll have to tune in to see all of the fun you are having!

Anonymous said...

PS - Eric and I have a blog, too.
www.theskinnyonmatilda.blogspot.com

I had a lot of fun seeing you and your family for Thanksgiving!