Thursday, November 20, 2008

LaNIe's a BiG gIrL nOw!


We are very proud of our little girl. And as you can see she is very proud of herself. We can't believe how big she is getting. I have to say having this potty training experience behind us is a huge relief. We've been trying to convince Lanie it was time but she would not believe it. "NO WAY MOM, GO AWAY!" "NOT YET MOM" "BUT I LOVE DIAPERS" Finally I just said we were going to do it and the 1st day was terrible, terrible, terrible. I wanted to cry but each day got better and we haven't had an accident for days!

2 comments:

The Ozburn's said...

She will love this pix when she is 16 years old!! Save it for a graduation photo!! I love your blog!! They are fun!!

bell family said...

Okay Heather either your in big doo doo or there is something you haven't told me. I didn't know you had a blog. I found it on Hollies. Hmmm, do you need to tell me something? Corrine