Markus' trip to the local pumpkin farm was a lot of fun!

I thought this was a good picture of what Oregon is like during the fall. Every morning you wake up to a fog. Oregon is trully a beautiful place to live.

Markus got to ride the bus to the farm!!

Hayride!

He found his pumpkin!

Markus and Christian his friend from preschool.
3 comments:
YEAH!!!!! I am so so glad you started a blog. This is such a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. We miss you guys. Wish we could hang out again.
At Last!! :) I'm so glad you've started a blog, Heather! Thank you!! :) You guys look great... I can't believe how big your kids are now!!
Yay! You started a blog! Your kids are getting so big and Lanie's hair is so long. I'm excited to see pictures of the kids more often. Oh, and I love your haircut! It looks great on you.
Post a Comment