Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Lanie's Birthday!

On January 17th Lanie turned 3. I can't believe she's that old. She's getting so big and we love having her part of our family. For her birthday Grandpa and Grandma Deming, Uncle Wade and Aunt Marie, and Kelly and the kids came. We all went to the rec center where they had swimming and a movie. (They have this huge projection screen by the pool and watch a movie while you swim!) It was fun except Lanie refused to get in the water. She normally loves to swim. So Lanie and I hung out next to pool and watched the movie.


Lanie wanted a ladybug cake and all I can say is that I tried. I wish I had just half of the talent my mom has for decorating cakes.
Markus, Johnny, Jessie, Lanie and Jacob

Lanie had lots of help!

2 comments:

bell family said...

okay she is so dang cute! I can't wait to watch her grow up. By the way I knew it was a ladybug before I read the description. See ya next week!

Halo BW said...

Happy birthday!

https://www.cekaja.com/info/kesalahan-dalam-investasi-saham