Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Well....we are expecting number 3!

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are having a baby and due on Christmas Day! I'm finally feeling better. I'm no longer puking my guts out and I can actually walk up the stairs without feeling like I need to take a nap. It's been so long since I've been pregnant I've definitely forgotten what it's like the first 4 months:) We are really excited; especially Markus, he wants a baby brother and tells me almost everyday that my tummy is huge! Elaina is pretty indifferent, though when I was sick she would come and tell me that she was sorry I was sick and would give me kisses! She's so sweet.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited to hear you're having a baby!! And I'm so happy to hear that you're feeling better!! This is so exciting!! Are you going to find out what kind of baby you're having?? ;)

Bonnie said...

Congratulations! What an exciting time for you.

Becky said...

YEA!!!

Although I am so sad that the bain of womanhood (morning sickness) kept us from seeing you in June. Miss you guys

Jessica said...

omg congratulations to both of you
on the new baby, i'm really excited for you.
i really miss you and your kids hope that one day we can see each other again

jessica said...

l

Hollie said...

That is so awesome. I am so happy for you guys. I have been way behind on blogging lately but I will get our blog updated soon... keep checking in. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Jen B said...

Congrats! How exciting! Glad you are feeling better! We are expecting too; due on Jan. 8th! Have you had your ultrasound yet? Are you going to find out what you are having?