So I've some requests for some pictures! I've never wanted to take pictures of myself when I've been pregnant but everytime I've regretted not doing it. With Markus I felt huge. But did I look huge? To some people I did to others I didn't. With Lanie I felt so good. But did I look good? To some they couldn't believe how big I was and I was only 6 months along and I felt so good. (I won't mention names) So with this baby I just thought I would take some pictures and determine for myself how I look because that's all that matters, right! Plus the adding bonus is because my family won't get to see me until after I'm at my best after I have the baby (yeah right) I thought it would be nice for them to see me progress through pregnancy!!!!! So here are some pictures! The first picture is what I look like today. The second picture is Markus' view of what I look like! Thanks, bud.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Literally threw my head back and laughed! HAHA love boys right!?
That drawing is hilarious. YOu look so dang cute.
You look adorable! Don't you just love the things or pics our kids come up with!
That picture is awesome! It made both me and Rachel laugh out loud. Kids are great.
Post a Comment