Sunday, December 13, 2009

Addyson Elizabeth Deming

Addyson Elizabeth Deming
Born: 12.11.2009
Time: 10:10 a.m.
Weight: 6.2 lbs
Height: 18.75 inches
What a blessing she has been to our family already. So far she has been a very good baby. She is sleeping good, eating good, pooping good, hanging in her carseat good. Markus and Elaina adore her and will sit for several minutes admiring all of her little features. Markus has had a perma grin since the moment he saw her and Elaina just keeps reminding us all that Addyson is HER baby sister. We feel very blessed to have her here healthy and happy!!!
More on the whole experience later.....

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Congratulations!! She is darling and I am so happy to hear she's been welcomed, even by the little ones!! :)

Lori said...

I've been thinking about you all weekend and was planning on calling you in the morning! Now I know why!! Congratulations! She is so beautiful! And of course, I'm super jealous of her thick, dark hair. I so happy for you guys!

Jen B said...

She is adorable! Congrats to all of you! Hope you are recovering well!

Katie Bell said...

Horray! Horray! She looks like the other ones....at least you know everything was by the book! Glad she came early and everything went well. Can't wait to meet her.

Hollie said...

Again, Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. I hope you are feeling good.

Reynold Gardner said...

Congrats....Thanks for the visit and goodies last night.